Friday, March 30, 2012

ISLAND IN THE SUN






When the first trees begin to blossom, I have this reaction to start playing in in my head some songs that I buried  during winter. I call them spring songs. Because they serve like un intro to the spring time. This is an unconscious thing that I do and I've been doing it for years now. I have a full list of these songs, one of them is Island In The Sun by Weezer, very uplifting and solar.
Check the link below and just smile:


(When you’re on a golden sea
You don’t need no memory
Just a place to call your own
As we drift into the zone

On an island in the sun
We’ll be playing and having fun
And it makes me feel so fine
I can’t control my brain

We’ll run away together
We’ll spend some time forever
We’ll never feel bad anymore)


Urška:  shirt Pull&Bear
             skirt vintage
             vest QS by s.Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment