Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OLD STRAW HAT



I should probably talk about this Mango dress that pops out with bright colors in stripes, but I guess it speaks for itself. The main star here is the hat. It's an old man's hat made by slovenian craftsmen that produce staff made of wood and straw and you can buy it at the marketplace. I saw my mother's neigbour wear it in the garden and I thought that this hat has to meet my new dress. So I borrowed it. With the tradition that this hat has, gives the dress a more retro look. And Nikolina also loaned me a brooch (whitch used to be a ring) made by Irena (Oh, Henry!). I love this brooch! It's new, but it has this sence of design that takes you back in time.

Urška: dress Mango, belt H&M, hat Suha roba, brooch by Irena (http://www.etsy.com/shop/irrena), shoes Biaggini
Photos: Erik Simonič

No comments:

Post a Comment