Thursday, February 17, 2011

SPACE ODDITY

"This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear. Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare."

"This is major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door. And I'm floating in a most peculiar way. And the stars look very different today. Here am I floatin' 'round my tin can far above the world. Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do." (David Bowie)

Urška: pants and knitted shirt  H&M, skirt Forever21, belt from San Francisco
Nikolina: shirt H&M, t-shirt Evil Twin Asos, pants H&M, boots ZARA

Photos by Erik Simonic except for the 1st by Matjaz and the 5th by Nikolina.
Thanx Erik!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete